Deadlines & Reminders
Make sure that you have submitted by April
15, 2021 to:
Oliver P. Killam Jr. Private Foundation
P.O. Box 364
Marblehead, MA 01945
All completed APPLICATIONS and OTHER REQUIRED
INFORMATION, must be sent
Don't forget to include:
- A completed application form.
- Results of the CSS Financial Aid Profile
(The Financial Need Analysis Report)
- Signed certification and release form.
- Transcript and SATs
- Your cover letter.
- Two letters of recommendation (1
- A copy of parents’ or guardians’ most
recent income tax return
- Your Financial Aid Award Letter (AS SOON
- Parental income tax
returns are required by April 15th.
All parental INCOME TAX RETURNS must be sent
to the P.O. box by April
Colleges send out AID AWARD LETTERS at different times. You may
need to expedite the process because the scholarship DECISIONS
ARE MADE BY THE END OF MAY.
Current Scholarship Recipients:
- The committee needs to receive grades before
the checks are sent to the colleges for the following semester.
- Aid award letters should be sent to the committee
as soon as possible.