will be available in the high school guidance office in February,
2021. Or, it can be downloaded from
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
A cover letter expressing your educational goals and aspirations
must be included with this application.
Also, please describe how
the Oliver P. Killam Jr. Private Foundation Scholarship can
help you to realize these goals financially. Describe how your
education will be used for the greater good as well as for
the enrichment of your own life.
Interviews may be required. Two letters of recommendation (one teacher) addressing your academic ability and your
personal attributes are required.
Application Form here.
Make sure that you have submitted by
15, 2021 to:
Oliver P. Killam Jr. Private Foundation
P.O. Box 364
Marblehead, MA 01945
- A completed application form.
- Results of the CSS Financial Aid Profile
(The Financial Need Analysis Report)
- Signed certification and release form.
- Transcript and SATs and/or ACT
- Your cover letter.
- Two letters of recommendation
- A copy of parents’ or guardians’ most
current income tax return (by April 15th)
- Your Financial Aid Award Letter (AS
SOON AS RECEIVED)